TUCSONS FINEST PARANORMAL MMXVII

Loading...

CURRENT MOON PHASES FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES

CURRENT MOON

Saturday, April 7, 2012

ORPHANAGE HELENA MT







 
 
IN AUGUST 2010 MY GIRLFRIEND AND I VISITED HER FAMILY IN HELENA MT. WHILE TALKING WITH HER SISTERS ONE DAY IN THE CAR THEY MENTIONED A HAUNTED CHILDREN'S ORPHANAGE LOCATED IN THE HELENA VALLEY. ONCE I HEARD THIS I COULD NOT STAY AWAY AND DROVE TO THE LOCATION OF THE OLD NURSERY TO CHECK IT OUT. AFTER SEEING THE BUILDING UP CLOSE I WENT TO THE HOTEL COMPUTER AND BEGAN RESEARCHING THE LOCATION AND FOUND OUT SOME INTERESTING HISTORY ABOUT THE BUILDING. IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT THE BUILDING PICTURED WAS ORIGINALLY BUILT IN THE 1940s AS AN ADDITION TO A SERIES OF OTHER BUILDINGS THAT EXISTED ON THE PROPERTY IN THE EARLY 1800's. IT SERVED AS AN ALL GIRLS SCHOOL AND DORMITORY . THE PROPERTY THEN STOOD VACANT FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS AND FELL INTO DISREPAIR. THE PROPERTY WAS SOLD AND USED AS A CHILDREN'S ORPHANAGE UNTIL THE ROOF COLLAPSED IN THE 1940s DUE TO AN EARTHQUAKE IN THE AREA. I OPTED TO LATER GO BACK TO THIS LOCATION AT AROUND 10 P.M. WITH NO EQUIPMENT OR FLASHLIGHT, RELYING ONLY ON THE LIGHT FROM MY CAMERA PHONE. AFTER ENTERING THE FACILITY THROUGH A HOLE NEAR THE FRONT ENTRANCE WAY I SURVEYED THE ROOMS AROUND ME TO BE SURE THE AREA WAS SAFE. I THEN HEADED INTO A LARGE ROOM LOCATED IN THE REAR OF THE BUILDING. I WAS A LITTLE SHAKEN BUT MANAGED TO SAY WHERE I WAS FROM AND THAT I MEANT NO HARM. I THEN ASKED, "IF THERE IS ANYONE IN THIS ROOM CAN YOU PLEASE WALK TOWARD ME". ALMOST INSTANTLY I HEARD FOOTSTEPS NO MORE THAN 7 FEET AWAY BEGIN TO WALK TOWARD MY DIRECTION. THE STEPS WERE SO PRONOUNCED I THOUGHT FOR A SECOND THERE MAY ACTUALLY BE ANOTHER PERSON IN THE ROOM WITH ME! I THEN FELT A COLD CHARGE HIT ME AND EVERY HAIR STOOD UP ON MY BODY AND I BEGAN TO FEEL VERY ANXIOUS. I BACKED OUT OF THE ROOM QUICKLY AND MOVED DOWN THE HALLWAY TO REGAIN COMPOSURE. I THEN WALKED BACK TO THE ROOM I HAD LEFT AND SAID,"SORRY FOR GETTING SCARED , BUT I CANT SEE YOU I CAN ONLY HEAR YOU". A VOICE THEN SPOKE OUT SAYING WHAT SOUNDED LIKE "WHO"? I THEN BECAME VERY FRIGHTENED, AND UNCOMFORTABLE AND QUICKLY LEFT THE BUILDING. I STILL OFTEN THINK OF THE EXPERIENCE AND HOPE TO ONE DAY RETURN TO THIS LOCATION WITH MY EQUIPMENT TO TRY AND CAPTURE SOME HARD EVIDENCE.
 
THE STORY CONTINUES AS I REENTERED THE BUILDING IN JULY AND WAS AGAIN FRIGHTENED BY UNEXPLAINED NOISES, AS WELL AS FEELINGS OF UNEASINESS..I WILL UPDATE YOU FURTHER BUT IN THE MEANTIME HERE'S A FEW PICS I SNAPPED WHILE INSIDE.
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment