TUCSONS FINEST PARANORMAL MMXVII

Loading...

CURRENT MOON PHASES FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES

CURRENT MOON

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

JAN 11 2014 10:29 P.M. MARANA AZ, GHOST TOWN HOUSE I 
 T.F.P CREW MEMBER ERIC AND MYSELF ARRIVED ON LOCATION AND IMMEDIATELY BEGAN INVESTIGATING. A SERIES OF UNEXPLAINED ACTIVITIES OCCURRED IN THE HOUSE. AT ONE POINT AN INFRARED LIGHT I HAD BEGAN MALFUNCTIONING SPONTANEOUSLY. AFTER  ATTEMPTING TO FIX THE DEVICE, I DEEMED IT DEFECTIVE AND RETIRED IT FOR THE TIME BEING, I DECIDED  LATER TO TRY AND USE THE DEVICE AGAIN IN A DIFFERENT ABANDONED HOUSE WITHIN THE GHOST TOWN AND TO MY SURPRISE IT WORKED NORMALLY.
WE ALSO CAPTURED WHAT APPEARS TO BE A CLASS "A" E.V.P. OF A MAN SAYING THE WORD "SURE", IN RESPONSE TO ERIC'S RESPONSE TO A QUESTION I ASKED. THIS WAS ALSO CAPTURED ON MY DIGITAL VOICE RECORDER AS WELL. THE ECHO FROM THE VOICE CAN BE HEARD, HOWEVER, WE DID NOT HEAR THIS VOICE WITH OUR OWN EARS.



2 comments:

  1. This is such a trip for me man! I first visited these homes in 2010( I was 13 years old) with my brother and dad. Now let me tell you this, strange things happen in this area where these homes are. Something's not right about them. The first time I visited in 2010, in one of the smaller homes surrounding the big house, as we approached we heard a man inside frantically speaking Spanish, it sounded like he was either talking to himself or on a phone or radio. We dipped out immediately! I came back a year and a few months later with my cousin. Here is something else very strange, that second room on the left in the main house where the piano is used to locked with a sofa blocking the door. The piano was originally in the first bedroom on the right. Someone, idk who or why, moved the piano to the other room. The

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second time I came back we thoroughly explored the area, I always thought it was so weird how the former inhabitants literally just like disappeared. Their clothes, books, all sorts of misc. and cars are still there. The third time I was there, which was almost 2 years after I first visited them, we saw a man wearing a hood with a large beard standing by the fence at the biggest house. We looked at him and he looked at us, we said nothing and left. That was hella creepy, he looked like a hobo though. I came back like a year and half later, and when we were walking back to our car some dude on a tractor started driving towards us by the fields, we ran though!
    I most recently came back a week ago with some friends at night time. This time the house was kinda cleaned up, and reorganized. Me, my bro, and dad have always gotten the creepiest vibes from this place! I'm not all that superstitious or anything, but with confidence I can say that something isn't right there. I'm so glad I found this! I honestly thought I was the only one who knew of them.

    ReplyDelete